Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm Sorry, Baby. It Won't Happen Again...

Was anyone else aware that American Idol is back? Wow, I have really gotten good at blocking out painful memories. Anyway, I felt kind of bad about that last post, going on a tirade like that. I should just stop watching BET.

I have a big day tomorrow, seeing as how I will officially be a bum after Feb 3rd. I have interviews and seminars and stuff over the next three weeks, so hopefully I will be back in with the 'taxpayers' soon. I have been getting pumped up for tomorrow, and this has helped out a lot. Hopefully it will do the same for you: http://www.youtube.com/?v=pq3g7zC4j1Y

(Note to WWE: PLEASE create a 'Macho Man' Randy Savage DVD Set, I will give you key lime pie. Take it or leave it. Just an offer.)

Oh, and on the better late than never tip, Martin Luther King Day came and went without any fanfare for the most part. Don't even START with the CPT crap. Although the day isn't his birthday much like Christmas (oh, I went there), it is still a day to reflect on the vision and understand the dream that Dr. King had. Yet, BET went on business as usual, and even had a 'booty booty butt cheeks' video for the new 50 Cent Mobb Deep joint. *Sigh* Dr. King's words never rang so true: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=U2laP_rTOHs

I may update tomorrow about how things go. Stay tuned to the blog, I have some ideas that I am working on between getting a job that will be up in about a week or so. Stay up, peeps.

Chachi Out

No comments: