Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In the beginning.....

So it has come to this. I am doing a blog. Somewhere, God is having quite the hearty laugh. Uppity bastard deity. Anyway, I am here and things will never be the same. This is not your average blog. This is a BELOW average blog. There will be very little about my life because quite simply, my life sucks right about now. I'm jobless, the search ain't going well and my DVD player is all for crap. Which means no Cromartie High School. However, a few things you can expect from this site:


  • Videos. I created a YouTube account. Every once in a while, I'll link to it with a super-cool happy video. What kind of video? Whatever mood I'm in.
  • Advice. Pretty soon (due to quite racy pictures of said person and Rosie O'Donnell) I will have someone answer question of those who take the time out and visit my little blog. Any question you may have, I'm pretty sure he could answer it. Let's just say Geraldo wouldn't have looked so stupid had he asked him what was in the vault.
  • Rantings. Those who know the Duece (one of my many nicknames) know that I can not stand a lot of things. And I will rant about them. A lot.
  • Battle of All That Is Awesome. Something that has been in the works for a while. A battle NCAA March Madness style of all things awesome (Ninjas, Pirates, Samuel L. Jackson, Chic-Fil-A, etc.) that the American people (and maybe some Canadians) will vote on! Stay tuned.
  • Just cool stuff. It's a new kind of blog. I try to entertain.

With all that being said, there will be days I update a lot and days I don't post for a few. Be cool, the Chachi will return.

No comments: