Friday, February 01, 2008

Today We Look At The Shark, Better Known As "The Asshole of The Sea"

Late night update, bitches! I am up near midnight but it was well worth it. So now, since I am up it is time for the first movie review since “The Golden Compass” last December! I give to you…

Master Chief Captain Diddy Goes Hollywood!: Strange Wilderness

So, I just got back from what may be the sleeper comedy of the year. Two years ago, a little movie called ”Grandma’s Boy” opened in January that looked to be a little film that no one would watch. That movie became arguably the best movie of 2006 because it was that fucking funny:

Fast forward to 2008 and a small budget, low-hype movie by the name of “Strange Wilderness” comes to theaters. All I will say to you right now is this:

GO SEE THIS FUCKING MOVIE NOW!

Yes, I am telling you this is a funny ass movie. If you liked “Grandma’s Boy” (And who fucking didn’t? The terrorists) and “Without A Paddle” (surprisingly non-crappy) then you will love this movie. I laughed a hell of a lot more than I did at “Juno” (although it was one of those “classy” movies like “The Notebook” and “The Mack” with Richard Pryor) and it has what you would expect from a Happy Madison production. Most importantly, DANTE IS FUCKING BACK! Dude anyone can get past a dog, but nobody fucks with a lion! Overall, this movie has more laughs than any movie I have seen since ATHFCMFFT. There are some gross out moments (the turkey, the pygmies story about testes, the ending which made no more sense than a seven layer burrito) and some dangling sub-plots (like FOUR!) but that is kind of expected for a movie of such irreverence. Quite simply, everyone plays their parts stellar and all are hilarious. Especially Justin Long as a stoner. He may be the Apple prick and he may not even be really acting but man, that shit was FUNNY. This movie gets the first perfect score of 2008…

10 out of 10 stars!
(Great movie, awesome comedic acting and Ernest fucking Borgnine. The faults are so minor that you will be laughing so hard that most people will miss them. Even with those flaws, this movie was pure funny. If you don’t like it, that’s understandable. Not many people liked “Grandma’s Boy” but they were fucktards so they don’t matter. GO SEE THIS MOVIE!)

So that is all for now. All I can say before I go to bed is…Hirano Aya in short shorts is fucking hot.

The Hare Hare needs to take off over here RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! This dance puts the “Crank Dat” phenomenon to shame and its hot Asians doing it rather than yahoo-gangsters and quasi-thugs running around like they are going to shoot up the fucking club. I digs the yellow rice, what can I say. I’m out, peeps.

Stay ballin, ya’ll.

No comments: