Friday, February 01, 2008

Shouldn't You Be Asleep?!

Seriously, I try to avoid most music at all costs unless I can monitor it myself but...Flo-Rida's "Low" is every-fucking-where.

"Come to Chase, our interest rates are low-low-low-low-low-low-low-low!"

And once again....it is because of women. I used to like the song (for about...three days? Maybe five?) until it was everyone's ringtone, horn and ringback. Even George Bush Jr. has it:

"My approval rating is low-low-low-low-low-low-low-low!"

Okay, that was funny. While I have your attention, these artists need to stop being everywhere because they suck:

DJ Khaled (WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! DIE AL-FUCKING-READY!! WHO?! YOU, NIGGA!)
Fergie (Women who say she’s hot are really looking at a man. It explains why you get hot and bothered. She looks like fucking Scott Steiner)
Sugarland (Country sucks. It sucks gay cowboy balls)
Plies (See country. Hip hop REALLY sucks. They are trying to fix it, but this man is NOT HELPING)
Rihanna (No. Just fucking no. Stop, Beyonce wants her style back bitch. As a matter of fact....(
Beyonce (Take your camel faced husband with you)
Soulja Boy (Not even going to go into this one. You already know)
Shawty Lo (If you havent heard him...you sadly will)
Sara Bareilles (I don’t want you to write a love song...just a good one)
Yellowcard (Or was it Simple Plan? Or was it Secondhand Serenade? Hey, they are all THE SAME FUCKING BAND! FUCK OFF, SUCKASS!)

There are more, but I am tired as shit and have to work in 5 hours or so. I’m off to bed. Oh, and Marvel…way to be a bunch of fucktards. BUCKY?! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!When you ass-fuck Cap, you ass-fuck America. You are SO LUCKY that Iron Man is coming out this summer. NOW I’m off to bed.

Diddy Out. Cant nobody hold me down!

No comments: