Friday, February 17, 2006

It has begun....

Well, it's time. The Douchebrawl 2006 officially begins.....wait for it.....NOW!! On the sidebar are the first four of 32 first round match-ups!

Vote as often as you like! Like I said, it's America and we do what we want when we want. Take THAT Planet Earth. I like the sound of 'Planet America' better anyway.

No real news I give a rats ass about today. Except Cheney shooting an old man in the face. Dick, NOT COOL. After he has had you all up in his house. I dont beef with Cheney like that, but if he shot me in my face it would be on like Donkey Kong playing ping pong. And that's real.

This is gonna be short but I have to link to this. Whoever made this, I need to be part of your puppet crew.



Stay up peeps, its hella cold outside so I'm gonna get some cocoa.

Chachi's out for a bit.

STIFF NINJA TIME!

No comments: