Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Am One Sad, Sad Panda...

AMERICA’S BEST DANCE CREW TONIGHT! YO PUNK ASS BETTER WATCH IT! I AM TOTALLY THERE, BITCHES!!

Yeah that is some solace in an otherwise bad week. Man, I am at one of those crossroads again as I have to choose between being happy or being…..well, unfulfilled. Most of you know that I am not one of those people that sits back and does a job solely to do the shit. I left the Devil’s Anal Cavity after…two weeks or so because I don’t believe in the collective. I left that insurance place because…wait, I don’t even think THEY knew I worked there. “Where is that Black dude that sat in that chair for a day? Was he the new janitor? He had an attitude problem…”

Now I am back at that moment YET AGAIN as I wonder is learning a new skill set worth completely changing how I am and what I do best: KEEP IT REAL. Okay, that is too vague but I likes that phrase. In all seriousness, I am at the point where I was in….1999 when my old school closed down and I didn’t have a career path. Now I have one but I have totally jumped down another route and after hearing that I am completely blowing the burro at this point I am having second thoughts about myself and my skills for the first time since I started playing Tecmo Bowl for the NES:

Fuck Christian Okoye. FUCK HIM IN HIS HEAD. Yeah, that is exactly how I feel right now. Like I am being bowled over by a big-ass African and all that stands between my death and my permanent paralysis (Yes, this is really a lose-lose situation. Get me some soju and I will tell you about it) is my wits. Problem is my wits can’t stop this problem because it is a BIG ASS AFRICAN BARRELING DOWN ON MY ASS LIKE I AM A FUCKING SANDWICH IN ETHIOPIA! Not sure what I am going to do to overcome this one, peeps.

*Sigh*

Combine that with being caught in a glass case of emotion and damnit….this is NOT the Perfect Situation:

What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?
In a perfect situation
I led love down the drain

There's the pitch, slow and straight
All I have to do is swing and I'm a hero
But I'm a zero

Hungry nights once again
Now it's getting unbelievable
Cause I could not have it better
But I just can't get no play

From the girls all around
As they search the night
For someone to hold on to
And just pass through

Singin'
Oh-oh
Oh-oh

Get your hands off the girl
Can't you see that she belongs to me?
And I don't appreciate this
Excess company

Though I can't satisfy
All the needs she has
And so she starts to wander
Can you blame her?

Singin'
Oh-oh
Oh-oh

Tell me there's a logic out there
Leading me to better prepare
For the day that something really special might come

Tell me there's some hope for me
I don't want to be lonely
For the rest of my days on the earth

Oh-oh
Oh-oh

Singin'
Oh-oh
Oh-oh

Man….this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG year. Luckily, I HAVE AMERICA’S BEST DANCE CREW TO KEEP ME COMPANY! DO NOT BUG ME TONIGHT! As watching it will odds are be the only smile I will have. Because I am a sad….sad panda.

Chachi Out.

No comments: