Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CSP Is Only #3?! Well Denver....I Guess It Is ON!

Check THIS OUT:

"In 2004, Men's Health magazine named Denver the drunkest city in America.
In the upcoming December issue of Men's Health, Denver is again named the No. 1 drunkest city - and to put a capper on it, we're the "most dangerously drunk city."

Colorado Springs comes in as the third drunkest city. Aurora is the 19th drunkest city.

"Today, Colorado once again leads the nation in its attitude towards alcohol - but now, the mandate seems to be 'drink till you drop.'" writes Men's Health."


YES! WE FRICKING DID IT! I want to thank Zach and Nicole first off. We did it, baby! David, you are our Tom Brady and I am the Randy Moss. You da man. I want to give a thumbs up to Rick for singlehandedly putting Denver at #1. I bow to your prowess.

Watch your ass, Denver! I gots a new job and a newfound love of tequila so we are coming after you! I am throwing down the gauntlet! Colorado Springs will beat Denver in 2008 for the drunkest city. I will do my part....WILL YOU?

Now excuse me, I needs me some Blue Moon:

Funniest AMV EVER.

Lets drink to that, CSP!

No comments: