Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wow. I Really Dont Have The Words Right Now...

My heart has officially been ripped out. Damn, I want to go home now. May mean nothing to you, but this turns my world upside down. I honestly looked up to Chris Benoit like a hero...an idol. Reports are still saying "theory" and it still just doesnt make sense. However, if it is what it is then all I can say is I'm heartbroken, stunned and disappointed. I never would have imagined ANYTHING like this from Chris. I didnt know him personally, but I find it hard to believe that how he felt about Daniel and Nancy was and "act" and he was violent. I just...I just dont know what to say right now.

As Ron Simmons would say....

DAMN.

(Update: It is starting to settle in now. Sometimes...people werent what you thought they were. Still hurts to think about it, though)

No comments: