Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Ruler IS BACK!

Morning, peeps! Sorry about yesterday and not having anything up when I got home. Teq had his last show at Union Station last night so I went to show some support. Sad part was that I had to be to work like thirty fucking minutes after I arrived but what can you do? Just go with the flow.

Secondly, it has been brought to my attention the the Passion of Chachi has taken a…darker turn. I have looked over the last eight or nine posts and I can see it. I have been a downer and a punk ass bitch. I am one pack of eyeliner and a teddy bear away from being some emo kid whining in his closet about how he father doesn’t love him and how some bitch broke his heart, writing poetry about how life is meaningless without love and that its not worth living in hopes of putting those chalice-ass words into a song and beinig the next Panic at the Disco! or My Chemical Romance. To that I say HELLS NO. I take your advice and I will use it, peeps. No more of the ‘woe-is-me’ Chachi. Back is the ‘break my foot off in your ass for breathing funny’ Chachi. What time is it? Party time!

Hells yeah, Luck Dragons RULE. So, to get back to the old format of the blog, a news update. Um…pedophiles are idiots. WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO BE NEXT TO CHILDREN FOR? Research? I mean damn, they don’t let OJ near Spring Break or R. Kelly around…well playgrounds. See, this is like I was saying yesterday. Common sense is dead, man. The fact that they even have the THOUGHT to sue to be near a park is just stupid beyond STUPID. I mean c’mon. C’mon.

So last night at Teq's show I realized something: we as black people are out of ideas. After several years of kick ass dances (Roger Rabbit and the Running Man, anyone) and bad ass fashion, what are we left with as our 'style'? The 'lean wit it' and 'white tees'. WHITE TEES? I can buy a white tee at Wal-Mart! Anyone can be fashionable now! What is worse is that if the fashion isn't lame, it's just fricking bad. Remember my rant on the LED belts? Well I have a new idea, and I am sure someone has either thought of it, is workiing on it, or will steal it by the end of this blog: LED Grillz. Think about it. That would be the biggest thing since LED Rims or Spinning Grillz. Um...I may have started something I can't control. Lord, please let this just be a rant and not reality. Jail really isn't my gig because if these ideas come to fruition because if they do I am TOTALLY gonna mess someone up.

Well, I am about to head to work. I say the nay no to that, but stay up till this evening. I will try to upload the Teq performance on YouTube and give another rant tonight. TRY to, I'm hella tired running on 2 hours of sleep. But hey, it's for the people.

Chachi out.

No comments: