Monday, March 13, 2006

Okay, quick update. First off, this is Bianca Lawson:

I wanna ring HER bell if you get where im going with it. And I think you do. OOhh, Chachi, your sexual innuendo is priceless. Oh, and here are pictures of Scorpina:

You know, for 1993-94, she was pretty fly. I mean she's no Padme or Melyssa Ford, but at my young age she was quite the nice.

Oh, and in the biggest hooba-jooba wha moment in history, check this out:

Um.....that is interesting. I thought the Japanese already had Zyuranger (a correcting from the last post) so they wouldn't need this. I guess they kicked that much ass.

OMFG! No one on this PLANET remembers this! I bought this at Camelot Video (yeah, that is WAY back in the day) in Wichita, Kansas because I thought it was a new Voltron and boy was I wrong. It was only five episodes and actually wasn't that bad. I have it on video cassette somewhere, I think I will pull it out and watch it at some point. This is Voltus V (or Voltus Five as I remember it) and my god did I love this!

My GOD the 80's ruled. Sans the whole crack epidemic, Reaganomics and Jelly Shoes. And you saw that right, Voltus wrecked your shit with razor tops and a belt. Now that is giant robot thug right there.

Also, I mentioned this on Saturday that Douchebrawl's Final Four will be up until Friday. I want to get double the votes this time (about 30) for each matchup so tell your friends!

Peeps, I had to put this up here. With the release of Advent Children a little over a month away, here is some FUNNY ass stuff right here.

Not gonna lie, that's good stuff. Well, stay up, peeps. All is well that ends well. Wait....

I got nothing. LOOK AT THAT, MAN! Stay up, peeps.

Chachi is SO out.

No comments: