Tuesday, February 14, 2006

THE BATTLE OF THE DOUCHES!!

It has come to pass. I always call certain people douchebags, but now it is time for America to decide. I give to you THE BATTLE OF THE DOUCHBAG STARS!

There are four brackets:

Bat-Shit Insane Actor Region (Tom Cruise vs. Mel Gibson)
Someone Needs To Shoot This Bastard Region (50 Cent vs. Nelly)
Trollop Bitch Region (Paris Hilton vs. Britney Spears)
Worthless Ass-Hat Region (Kevin Federline vs. Ashton Kutcher)

I will leave each bracket up for 3 days. Scroll down to the bottom and cast your vote for the first round. Feel free to vote as often as you like, because this is AMERICA and we do what we want. Manifest destiny, bitches.

Also, this is a pre-screen to the 'Battle of All That Is Awesome' which will begin soon. got the brackets and the seeding done for a while, just have to create a fair tourney. No loaded brackets like the real thing.

So the job search is picking up steam. I figured as much that it was all a fix until I got officially let go, but that's neither here nor there.

*Sigh* today is Valentines Day and once again, the ladies dont love the Duece. In their defense, I am a jerk so I get used to it. But to those who have a Valentine: get bent. I'm not one of those people that is down on love or thinks that Valentine's day is just a farce for women to get extra shit. Because it IS and I hate to restate science. I'm a person that thinks that Valentine's Day is an excuse for women to expect to be given more attention than usual, seeing as how at all time we as men need to be paying attention to you and if we are not we must not love you. Well, it has to be said: Valentine's Day isnt about love anymore, its about attention.

Much like Christmas, Easter and however many days of Channukah (yes, I know there are 8 I just dont care) people make a big deal out of a holiday because it is expected. If a man fails to get a woman a gift on Valentine's Day, even if she says its not important, he goes from prince charming to Edi Amin in a heartbeat.

If Valentine's Day was truly about love, then it would be an even exchange. Women would get gifts (as is the norm because women are takers) and men would get....well nothing because that's the way the world works. Geez, as much as women bitch about how they are treated, they sure have it easy except for the whole baby thing. And stop blaming men and blame God. Platapi did, the T-Rex did and you should if having babies really hurts that much. As for the lip comparison, its not scientifically possible, so stop using it as an example. Vaginas stretch to wonderous lengths, lips dont. Leave it alone.

I have a deal: you give up Valentine's Day we give you a woman president. One term (unless she cures cancer or helps the Cubs win the pennant) of estrogenical destruction of the great country of America. I think thats a fair trade. Think about it.

Anyway, can I just say that Anne Hathaway is damn fine? I almost watched 'The Princess Diary' for that woman. Yes, she is a woman now. This is for all my lonely dudes on Valentine's Day.




Yummy.

Now its time for Bro-Hi, Shinoske and Diggy-Mo. Here is some Dream Drive for ya'll. Soul'd Out wa AFRO!

I gots to make a run real quick. I'll drop something on you this evening. Till then, stay up peeps.

Chachi out.

No comments: